IIMT University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: IIMT University offers MBA courses in a variety of specializations. Students can study MBA in any of the streams like HRM, Agribusiness, IB, IT, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Financial, and Marketing Management. Choosing any of the specializations, the duration of the course will remain the same that is two years.
Students will be able to fill up application forms for the IIMT MBA programme starting in February 2022.
IIMT University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|University Name||IIMT University|
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||O Pocket, Ganga Nagar, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001|
|Application Form Online Date||Jun 2021|
|University official Website||http://www.iimtu.com|
What is an IIMT University MBA?
MBA degree is beneficial as it provides you skills required in the case studies. You learn to make decisions that are based on proofs after analyzing, synthesizing, and presenting. Students become able to work in collaborative teams with various groups to solve complex challenges.
Students’ eligibility depends on 45 percent of marks obtained in their studies taken at graduation level. At least 40 percent is required in the case of SC/ST aspirants.
Those who qualify for a bachelor from foreign universities will have to obtain an AIU-issued certificate of equivalence.
IIMT University MBA Application Form:
An INR 1000/- application fee must be paid online mode using the payment via offline mode using the demand draft.
How to apply online
- Apply online through the link of the websitehttp://www.iimtu.com/
- Read the requirements in the form and provide the details as per these are required.
- A fee receipt will also be uploaded after the fee payment. Make sure all provided documents are scanned.
- Keep a saved and printed copy of the application form to be used in the future.
IIMT University MBA Admission Process
- The entrance exam will be required for MBA Admission.
- University conducts entrance tests for all UG and PG admissions.
- Students who clear JRF-NET/GATE will be exempted from the entrance.
- Students who have a valid score in entrance will be eligible for GD & PI round.
- Group discussion and Personal Interview rounds will be conducted by the university.
- The selection process will be based on these criteria.
Required Documents for Admission
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- Entrance Score.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.