O.P. Jindal Global University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: O.P. Jindal Global University offers a full-time course for Masters of Business Administration (MBA). Its goal is to develop our country’s future business executives. Future industry leaders will need a solid understanding of business management basics as well as the chance to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Students will be able to] apply for MBA at JGU from January 2022 for which the dates will be announced.
O.P. Jindal Global University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 549,000/|
|University Name||O.P. Jindal Global University|
|Approved By||UGC, BCI, NAAC, NAAC-A, AIU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Sonipat Narela Road, Near Jagdishpur Village, Sonipat, Haryana 131001|
|University official Website||http://www.jgu.edu.in/|
What is an O.P. Jindal Global University MBA?
The program’s approach emphasizes issue-solving over rote learning and logical analysis over gaining information as data. To put it another way, the curriculum stresses students’ ability to learn and grow. Actual tasks, outdoor missions, and practical exercises are all part of the program in order to achieve this goal.
How to take O.P. Jindal Global University MBA Admission?
Entrance to MBA course provided by O.P. Jindal Global University as exam-based. The university accepts the score of exams like CAT, NMAT, and MAT. It also grants admissions based on scores of XAT, GRE, ATMA, or GMAT. All such admission exams are when qualified then a GD or IP round occurs.
For Indian Students
Students having a degree of BBA, B.Com, BA, BSc, LLB, B-Tech, MBBS, or BE, are eligible to apply for MBA. Such students must have 50% in their respective degrees.
For NRI/Foreign Students
A certificate showing their equivalence and acceptance will be required from foreign aspirants. However, the minimum marking requirement for them is also 50%.
O.P. Jindal Global University MBA Application Form
The initial application for many of JGU’s courses can be completed online or in person, with the application cost paid by DD of INR 1000 in favor of JGU.
How to apply online
- Register through the official website link of JGU as https://jgu.edu.in/jgbs/courses/mba/After registration login and fill the form.
- Pay fee and the draft must be uploaded.
- Apart from this, the previous academic documents will also be uploaded.
- On complete filling of the form, it will be submitted.
O.P. Jindal Global University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates have to clear any national entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT.
- Students must have to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Students are also required to fill the application form.
- University shortlisted the candidates on the basis of entrance scores.
- The Selection will be based on these criteria.
Required Documents for Admission
- Aadhar Card.
- Entrance Scores.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.