Adamas University MBA Admission: Adamas University provides a large number of admissions in MBA Courses. This post-graduation course is usually a two-year course and has four semesters. Candidates can complete the program for up to four years.
Adamas University provides MBA courses in many streams such as MBA in Marketing, MBA in Digital Marketing, MBA in Financial Management, and MBA in Human Resource Management, this MBA program learned about Business Analytics, Industrial Relations, Corporate Taxation, and more.
Adamas University starts the MBA admission very soon. Those candidates who are interested in enrolling in the MBA program, students must have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university with a minimum of 50% marks and Adamas University admission based on the CAT/MAT/XAT/AUAT Entrance Examination.
Adamas University MBA Admission 2024 Highlights
|[MBA] Master of Business Administration
|Barasat – Barrackpore Rd, 24 Parganas North, Jagannathpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700126
|Application Form Online Date
|University official Website
Adamas University MBA Admission Process
- Applicants have to clear the CAT/XAT/GATE/TANCET/MAT anyone entrance exam.
- It is mandatory to clear the entrance test for admission.
- University Publish the merit list on its website.
- The Qualified students will be applicable for the Personal Interview round.
- The GD and PI round decides the selection.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.