BMU MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: BMU stands for Baba Mastnath University that is a private university in Haryana. It offers admissions to the Masters of Business Administration courses throughout the state and nation. This course has a minimum duration of two years and in its four semesters, students learn about many important management subjects.
Students will be informed soon about the MBA admissions for the upcoming year through the official website of BMU.
BMU MBA Admission 2024 Highlights:
|[MBA] Master of Business Administration
|Baba Mastnath University
|Asthal, Sector-29, Bohar, Haryana 124021, India
|University official Website
What is a BMU MBA?
At BMU, students can select streams like finance, marketing, management, etc. as a major discipline. Each of the disciplines provides you with a great career. Those having good management skills are demanding to be placed in higher job positions.
Graduation degree of at least three years’ period or related discipline from a reputed university, with at least 50 percentage points in accumulation or an equivalent CGPA.
Eligibility based on entrance exam score and previous qualification aggregate marks. NRI students also need a certificate of equivalence.
BMU MBA Application form
Candidates can pertain to the numerous programs offered, browse them online, or pick them up at the university office. The application fee for the MBA program is INR 1000.
How to apply online
- Application form can be filled online through the link https://bmu.ac.in
- When the website opens click on Apply Now toggle.
- Provide details and generate your ID and passcode.
- You will get an email for the generation of the application form.
- Open the link and start filling the form carefully with all details.
- Provide the mandatory certificates in scanned copies.
- Pay the fee and add its draft before submission and then submit the form.
BMU MBA Admission Process
- The MBA admission is based on an entrance test.
- The candidate has to clear the entrance test.
- The University declares the merit list on the basis of entrance test scores.
- Some Universities conduct Group discussions and personal interview rounds.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.