Chitkara University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Every year Chitkara University provides admissions to a huge number of students for its MBA degree course. This course is studied under four semesters that are completed in two years. Having an MBA degree can grant many opportunities to students in the official working environment as this degree equips these students with important business skills.
For the new session of MBA, the CAT registrations have been done and this exam will take place on 24 November 2021.
Chitkara University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 250000/|
|University Name||Chitkara University|
|Approved By||UGC, NCTE, PCI, INC|
|University Type||Private University|
|Application Form Online Date||January 2021|
|University official Website||https://www.chitkara.edu.in/|
What is a Chitkara University MBA?
The MBA studies at Chitkara University are carried in numerous streams. Some of those streams are HR, Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Planning, Health Care Management, Sales & Retail Marketing, Health Information Technology, and soon.
How to take Chitkara University MBA Admission?
Admission to Chitkara University for the MBA program is based on the entrance exam score. A student will need to obtain a good percentage in the exams such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, or XAT. After passing any of these exams students’ performance will also be analyzed in a personal interview and also a group discussion may occur.
For Indian Students
For an MBA degree, it is mandatory for Indian students to have BBA or any relevant degree with about 50% average score obtained from a reputed institute.
For NRI/Foreign Students
Chitkara University also accepts applications from NRI/Foreign students if they have a legal acceptance with a UG degree from an internationally recognized university.
Chitkara University MBA Application Form
The application form MBA at Chitkara University can be obtained through a web portal or purchased from the main campus with an application fee of INR 1100.
How to apply online
- From the official Chitkara university website get the application form. https://www.chitkara.edu.in/
- This form will be available after clicking on the admission link.
- Duly fill the form by providing the details.
- Upload your photograph and DD of the application fee.
- Submit the application form to complete the process.
Chitkara University MBA Admission Process
- The Chitkara University offers MBA Admission on a Merit based.
- The Students have to appear in the entrance test like CAT/XAT/MAT/GATE.
- The Merit List will be displayed by the university on the official website.
- University Shortlisted the candidates for Group discussion and Personal Interviews.
- The Selection Process will be based on these criteria.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- Date of Birth.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.