Integral University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: The Integral University offers a two-year MBA program in four areas of expertise. These specialized areas are hospital and health care management, tourism management, supply chain management, hotel management, and some executive subjects. The complete MBA course will be completed in four semesters.
The university has started the IUET application process, the date for conducting this exam will be announced soon.
Integral University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights :
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|University Name||Integral University|
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||integral university, Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226026|
|Application Form Online Date||Jun 2021|
|University official Website||http://www.iul.ac.in/|
What is an Integral University MBA?
Integral University provides MBA courses in order to develop specialists. Due to the increasing number of business companies, the demand for such degree holders is also high. Immediately after getting the degree, these graduates can be hired for some high-paying management jobs.
How to take Integral University MBA Admission?
The IUET Entrance Exam is used to determine MBA admission. Those applicants that have a qualifying score of CAT/MAT or other MBA national exams are exempted from IUET. Finally, an interview is organized to check the performance of selected candidates.
For Indian Students
Students need to show at least 50% marks in the graduation studies that should be done along the same stream of study within a known institute.
For NRI/Foreign Students
A certificate of equivalence will have to be submitted. Also, these students must meet the basic eligibility criteria.
Integral University MBA Application Form:
There are two options for completing the IU MBA application form: online or offline. All who meet all of the entry requirements will receive an application form after paying a fee of INR 1000.
How to apply online
- To begin, the candidate must go to the Integral Official web page: https://www.iul.ac.in/AdmissionForm.aspx
- When you enter an email id, a verification code will be sent to that identifier.
- And then click the link to be sent to a new page where you can fill out an online application.
- In the event of any errors, type the most important data about the Registration Form at this stage.
- Scan your recent passport photo.
- After that, you must pay the application money and fill out the form.
Integral University MBA Admission Process
- The entrance exam will be a must for admission.
- University also conducts the Integral University Entrance test(IUET).
- The national or state-level entrance exam will also be accepted by the University.
- The merit list will be announced by the University after the entrance exam.
- The Selection will be based on the valid scores in the entrance.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Entrance Score.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.