KUFOS MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Science offers a two-year Management degree. It offers an MBA degree in Energy Management. Dual specializations can be covered in fisheries business management, marketing, finance, rural development & management, or HRM.
The notification for admissions to MBA 2022 academic year will be uploaded on the university site in April 2022.
KUFOS MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 80,000/|
|University Name||Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies|
|Approved By||UGC, AICTE|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Kannadi Kadu Service Rd, Near Madavana Junction, Panangad, Kochi, Kerala 682506|
|University official Website||http://www.kufos.ac.in/|
What is a KUFOS MBA?
KUFOS through its MBA degree course aims to prepare students to manage their energy especially. Additionally, it inculcates the opportunity to closely evaluate, summarize, and pertain awareness and insight to fix management issues in a sensible and stringent manner.
KUFOS accepts applications from students having a valid score of up to 50% in the bachelor’s degree that has been completed in any field of study.
An equivalence certificate is anyhow mandatory to be submitted by the candidates seeking MBA admission at KUFOS from foreign nations.
KUFOS MBA Application Form
The application fee for the KUFOS MBA course is INR 1100 for general candidates and INR 550 for scheduled caste aspirants. NRI students along with this application fee will pay an additional fee of INR 5500.
How to apply online
- Go to KUFOS webpage through the link http://admission.kufos.ac.in
- A registration window will appear where you will sign up.
- With this registration, a link will be provided to you via email. The form will appear by opening this link.
- The application form will comprise sections that will be filled with educational and individual data.
- Other than written details, scanned photos of documents will be entered as well.
- Students after fee payment click on the submit button to successfully send their applications.
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies MBA Admission Process
- MBA Admission will be based on the entrance exam.
- Candidates can apply for KMAT/CMAT/CAT entrance test.
- University reveals merit list on its website.
- The eligible students will be applicable for Group discussion and personal interview rounds.
- The Selected will be based on the score obtained in the entrance test + Personal interview.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.