Lucknow University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Lucknow University provides the MBA program for a complete time period of two years. This degree is pursued in the management area in full-time mode. Numerous disciplines are available to pursue this degree. The disciplines include Marketing, Finance & Control, Family Business &Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, and International Business.
Online applications to pursue MBA admissions at Lucknow University will begin in March 2022.
Lucknow University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||RS- 1,60000/|
|University Name||Lucknow University|
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC|
|University Type||State Universities|
|Address||Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007|
|Application Form Online Date||April 2021|
|University official Website||https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/|
What is a Lucknow University MBA?
Lucknow University MBA focuses to have an option for emerging experts to enhance their credentials, as well as to economic participation to invest in businesses and to help begin to grow. Entries to the MBA program at Lucknow University are based on performance in the LUMET or IIM-CAT, accompanied by a counseling process.
Individuals who are graduated from an AICTE or UGC recognized institute are eligible to apply only if they have secured at least a 50% score.
Foreign qualified candidates can apply to Lucknow University MBA after getting their equivalence certificates.
Lucknow University MBA Application Form 2022
The cost of registration for submitting the application forms is INR 1600 and INR 800 for general and SC/ST aspirants respectively.
How to apply online
- Click the link https://lkouniv.ac.in to navigate LU main webpage.
- There you will register yourself by providing the initially required info.
- When the form opens you will be asked to add the academic info.
- Documents supporting your qualification will also be uploaded.
Lucknow University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates will be required to clear the IIM-CAT entrance test.
- University also conducts LUMET entrance tests for admission.
- Students can appear at this entrance.
- Candidates are also required to fill the application form.
- University reveals the merit list.
- The Selected students will be applicable for the personal interview round.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Lucknow University MBA Syllabus 2022
|2||(GC) Courses 06|
|4||(GE) Courses 02|
|1||Generic Core (GC) courses 06|
|3||(GE) Courses 02|
|2||(GC) Courses 02|
|4||(GE) course 01|
|5||Specialization Subject Core (SC) Courses 2|
|6||Specialization Subject Elective (SE) Courses 2|
|1||Generic Core (GC) Course 01|
|3||(GE) course 01|
|4||Specialization Subject Core (SC) Courses 2|
|5||Specialization Subject Elective (SE) Courses 2|
|6||Research Project/Busi. Plan|