Pacific University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: The MBA or Master of Business Administration program at Pacific University is tailored for business professionals. MBA is more than just a degree; it is a corporate education that transforms an individual into a hold a positive attitude. It is a landmark that enables a person to transcend above his or her ideas and provides value to an individual regardless of his or her field of study.
The MBA applications have recently closed and now the CAT exam will be held on 28 November 2021.
Pacific University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master Of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Pacific University|
|Approved By||UGC, AIU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Udaipur, Rajasthan 313003|
|Application Form Online Date||Coming Soon|
|University official Website||https://www.pacific-university.ac.in/|
What is a Pacific University MBA?
An MBA is the finest way to get into the business field while simultaneously preparing you to be an investor. The MBA College at Pacific is the top-ranked in Udaipur for management courses at the UG and PG levels, which are recognized globally and are regarded as an essential factor toward an effective business leadership role.
Candidates can become eligible for this course if they have at least 50% marks in graduation.
Eligibility criteria for NRI students demand an equivalence certificate be submitted by each aspirant.
Pacific University MBA Application Form
The application form must be filled and sent the registration fee of INR 500 via a DD made payable to Pacific University in Udaipur or using an online means of payment.
How to apply online
- Visit the official webpage of Pacific University through link https://www.pacific-university.ac.in
- With complete academic and personal details, fill the application form properly.
- Take scanned copies of all academic certificates and add these to the form.
- Just tap the submit button at last and complete the process.
Pacific University MBA Admission Process
- CAT/MAT/RMAT entrance exam is required.
- Candidates must have a valid score on the entrance test.
- Register on the University Admission portal.
- Admission will be based on the scores obtained in the entrance test.
- The Selected students will be required to submit all the documents.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Score.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.