Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology or SIET has been educating students for MBA courses for many years. This MBA degree is of the postgraduate level and pursued in a time period of two years. This course is offered in the semester system and for this 180 students are given admissions every year.
The start of registration for the CAT examination is 27 October 2021.
Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration (Executive)|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 19,000/|
|University Name||Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||NH 58, Modipuram, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250110|
|University official Website||http://www.shobhituniversity.ac.in/|
What is Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology MBA?
MBA is a professional degree program offered by SIET in a plethora of disciplines. These areas are Pharmaceutical Management, Agri-Business, International Business, Operations, Marketing, Human resources, and Finance Management.
Individuals must pass their 10+2+3 qualification and get at least a score of 50 per cent, the students from the reserved category get a reduction in marks of 5percent.
Aspirants belonging to foreign universities can apply after they get an equivalence certificate from AIU.
Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology MBA Application Form
Applications can be downloaded from the SIET official webpage and submitted after paying the application fee via a demand draft or online transaction slip.
How to apply online
- Students need to navigate the SIET official site https://www.shobhituniversity.ac.in
- Sign up to register and get a unique student email ID and passcode.
- Login to your account back and click the link to open the application form.
- Fill in the online application on your screen and must provide your photograph and other documents.
- Save the application with print and also submit it at the same time.
Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology MBA Admission Process
- Students have to clear the university-approved eligibility test.
- The merit list will be declared by the university.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for MBA Admission.
- Students are also required to meet the eligibility criteria.
- University call shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview round.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.