Suresh Gyan Vihar University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Suresh GyanVihar University is among the leading institutes that provide education in the stream of management. This education is provided through the MBA program. Usually, the duration of a full-time course is two years but it can vary if anyone chooses to study part-time.
Students are informed that for MBA the CAT entrance examination will take place on 28 November 2021.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 1,53000/|
|University Name||Suresh Gyan Vihar University|
|Approved By||PCI, AICTE, UGC, NBA, AIU|
|University Type||Private University|
|University official Website||http://www.gyanvihar.org/|
What is a Suresh GyanVihar University MBA?
SGVU runs MBA courses under a variety of study areas. The streams in which one can complete an MBA degree are Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, and Accounting. Each of these fields is highly career-attractive and has its unique importance in the business industry.
An aspirant becomes eligible for MBA applications if he/she has the required academic qualification at the UG level with a marking score of 50 percent.
In order to be allowed for admission, an equivalence certificate is the mandatory criterion of foreign students.
Suresh GyanVihar University MBA Application Forms
The application will be submitted with a DD of INR 1000 for all students. There are methods available for the submission of fees with an online banking system or cash deposit.
How to apply online
- SGVU website will be visited for applications at https://www.sgvu.edu.inAspirants will go to the admission menu and open the registration window.
- By providing all the necessary info, an aspirant can get access to a new email account.
- Through this account, a form will appear on the desktop that will be further filled with academic info and documents attachment.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University MBA Admission Process
- University takes the entrance test for admission.
- Students need to apply for admission online or offline.
- Must appear in the entrance test.
- Selection will be based on the scores obtained in the entrance test.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.