TMBU MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last date: TMBU or TilkaManjhi Bhagalpur University provides education in management through its two-year MBA program. With the advancement in the dynamic business world, new skill sets are being imparted to students that are equally provided in four semesters. This MBA program is taught on regular basis.
The next MBA academic session at TMBU will be started soon.
TMBU MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University|
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC, NAAC-B|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Tatarpur, Bhagalpur, Bihar 812007|
|University official Website||http://tmbuniv.ac.in/|
What is a TMBU MBA?
TMBU teaches students for an MBA with an advanced curriculum as per the needs of today’s market. In comparison to other degrees, an MBA can have a lot of leverage. The main approach of an MBA is generally professional growth and better wage opportunities that are to be anticipated, as per skills in research.
Generally, students are in need of having at least a 50 per cent score in their graduation. In addition to this entrance exams are also a mandatory part of the selection criteria.
TMBU requires an equivalence certificate from the NRI candidates in order to select them for MBA.
TMBU MBA Application Forms
Candidates seeking admissions to MBA will submit the application forms before the due date with the application fee of INR 165, payable in the offline and online payment system.
How to apply online
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University has an internet site http://tmbuniv.ac.in
- Navigate to the webpage Enrollment Portal.
- Enter the appropriately Request Form with the necessary educational and personal data.
- Candidates also provide the documents that will support their last education.
- Add a scanned photograph in the form and continue then to add the signature.
- Click the submit tab and send the application.
TMBU MBA Admission Process
- Admission will be based on the performance of the entrance exam.
- The entrance test is required for MBA Admission.
- University shortlisted candidates on the basis of valid scores.
- Students who perform well in the entrance will be eligible for admission.
- Selected students require to submit the documents for verification.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Entrance Scores.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.