Central University of Jammu MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: The Central University of Jammu includes a two-year MBA degree program among its well-known postgraduate courses. This course is organized for those who are passionate to works as leading managers. Obtaining this degree will lead you to the success point in the world of business and management.
Important dates for the start of MBA admissions are going to be uploaded on the official webpage of CUJ.
Central University of Jammu MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 29000/-|
|University Name||Central University of Jammu|
|University Type||Central University|
|Address||Rahya Suchani, Samba District, Bagla, Jammu and Kashmir 181143|
|Application Form Online Date||April 2021|
|University official Website||https://www.cujammu.ac.in/|
What is the Central University of Jammu MBA?
The Central University of Jammu offers an MBA program in three specializations. At CUJ one can select specializations such as Tourism Management, Marketing Management, and Human Resource Management to study MBA. CUJ provides CUCET entrance exam score-based admissions for MBA courses.
Graduate degree in any field with a least of 50percent in accumulation (45 percent marks for of SC/ST category).
It will be mandatory for these candidates to pass the entrance exam along with having an equivalence certificate and the UG degree.
Central University of Jammu MBA Application Form:
Applicants from the General and OBC subgroups must pay INR 800, while confined group applicants must pay INR 400.
How to apply online
- Through the link, https://www.cujammu.ac.in students can apply online.
- Open the link and tap apply now section.
- Complete the registration process and create a login ID. Login back to the ID for filling up the form.
- Insert your details with academic and personal backgrounds.
- Carefully read the form and note no mistake is made in the info.
- Scan your certificates and upload these for proceeding ahead.
- Make a payment of fee and get the receipt, upload it, and the complete application.
Central University of Jammu MBA Admission Process
- Admission depends on the CUCET (Central University Common entrance test) Entrance exam.
- Students have to clear the Entrance exam.
- Then, University declares the eligible merit list.
- The eligible students have to clear the personal interview(PI) round.
- Then, after the university calculate the marks in the entrance test and PI.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.