GNA University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: GNA University offers an MBA degree course for professional studies in management through its business school. MBA at GNA Business School is advanced, comprehensive, and transformative. Through modern course conveyance, stimulated staff and guidance will convey in you the soul of advanced reasoning and enterprising.
The date for the online application form for MBA degree courses will be issued soon on the official GNA site.
GNA University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 162000/|
|University Name||GNA University|
|Approved By||UGC, AICTE|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Sri Hargobindgarh, Phagwara, Punjab 144405|
|University official Website||https://www.gnauniversity.edu.in/|
What is a GNA University MBA?
If you are the type of person who can cope with the trial of being in a leadership position, having a lot of responsibility, and being in a continuous learning and development cycle, you are probably a good candidate for an MBA. It provides a long drag vital path to tomorrow’s developers as well as life-changing guide experiences during their study period at GNA Business School.
Admission criteria are based on students at least 50% marks in the graduation] ]in any of the study fields that relate to management.
Foreign students and holders of foreign university degrees must have their academic transcripts of graduation as well as an AIU Equivalence Certificate.
GNA University MBA Application Form:
Students applying to the MBA program at GNA University will pay an application fee amount of INR 500. One can pay this fee using an online or offline method.
How to apply online
- Visit the GNA website via link https://www.gnauniversity.edu.in
- Open the application form and start filling it carefully with details.
- Upload the files of your scanned academic documents.
- Must upload the receipt or DD of the application fee.
- Save the application in the last and then wait for the entry exam.
GNA University MBA Admission Process
- The Admission will be based on merit-based.
- Students must have to clear any state or national entrance test.
- Merit list announces by the University.
- Eligible students want to clear the Personal Interview round.
- Selection will be based on the Personal Interview round.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Entrance Score.
- Birth certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.