ICFAI University Chhattisgarh MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: ICFAI University invites applications for its masters-level MBA degree program every year. Apart from management theses and soft skills, the program consists of 28 subjects spread over four semesters and two years. Individuals must also complete a 14-week summer internship program.
Admissions for the upcoming year 2024 for an MBA degree will be started soon by ICFAI.
ICFAI University Chhattisgarh MBA Admission 2024 Highlights:
|[MBA] Master of Business Administration
|Kumhari, Chhattisgarh 490042
|Application Form Online Date
|University official Website
What is an ICFAI University Chhattisgarh MBA?
The MBA Course will equip learners with the knowledge, abilities, and tactical insights required for managerial career and business leadership in today’s competitive globe. This course comprises subjects such as HRM, Marketing Management, OrganizationalBehavior, and Information System for Managers, and soon.
Bachelor’s degree in any profession with marks obtained of 45 percent or higher. Students enrolled in final year degrees awaiting results are also welcome to apply.
The eligibility criteria set for the NRI students is such that a bachelor’s degree must be possessed by them with 50% minimum marks. It also includes having an equivalence certificate.
ICFAI University Chhattisgarh MBA Application Form
Aspiring individuals can take the form online or offline and can submit it in any mode by making clear the payment of INR 500 as the application fee.
How to apply online
- Candidates can apply online at www.iuraipur.edu.in by filling out the Application Form.
- It is necessary to fill the form using capital letters.
- Insert the information relevant to the section being field.
- Students submitting an online application must include a passport-sized color picture.
- Keep a hard copy of the filled-out Online Application.
ICFAI University Chhattisgarh MBA Admission Process
- In MBA Admission, Students must be required to give an entrance test.
- Go to the official website and fill the application form.
- The Application will be shortlisted on the basis of the merit list.
- The merit list will be declared by the University.
- The qualified students will be applicable for the Personal Interview round.
- Selected students can submit their original documents for verification.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Entrance Score.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.