ISBM University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: ISBM University offers education at the master’s level through its various courses, out of which MBA is the most renowned course. MBA is a degree that is pursued in the professional field of management. This course remains to continue for two years divided into four semesters.
The important dates for MBA admission will be announced by the university after some time.
ISBM University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 47,000/|
|University Name||ISBM University|
|Approved By||UGC, AICTE, NCTE, INC, BCI|
|Address||Block & Tehsil- Chhura, Gariyaband, Chhattisgarh 493996|
|University official Website||https://www.isbmuniversity.edu.in/|
What is an ISBM University MBA?
The course teaches students how to analyze, compute, strategic planning, and application. They also ‘learn important communication and presentation skills for a business. This is accomplished through a well-designed set of syllabus and even more activities brought by a diverse group of professionals from industry and academia via a semester system.
The candidate must have finalized a UG degree in any field with at least a grade point average of 45 percent. At the time of application, applicants are asked to follow the eligibility criteria outlined in this document.
The university requires an equivalence certificate to grant admission to NRI students.
ISBM University MBA Application Form
For applying to MBA courses students can apply through online or offline mode with an application fee amount of INR 900 paid by all candidates.
How to apply online
- Students are required to visit the ISBM website https://www.isbmuniversity.edu.inThis site will provide you with the option of signing up after this sign up reopen your email ID.
- Use this email account to open the application form and fill it.
- With filling in the details also upload the relevant documents.
- Pay the fee with any mode and after that submit the form by uploading the fee receipt.
ISBM University MBA Admission Process
- Applicants must be complete the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be required bachelor’s degree with a valid score.
- Go to the official website and fill the application form.
- Pay the Admission form fee online or through demand draft.
- The eligible students will be applicable for MBA Admission.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Entrance Scores.