Manav Bharti University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Manav Bharti University educates pupils interested in pursuing MBA degrees. Students participate in this program for two years to gain a variety of business skills. After gaining this qualification students can become account managers, consultants, project managers, brand managers, and soon.
The date for the CAT exam has been announced. It will be conducted by the aspirants on November 24, 2024.
Manav Bharti University MBA Admission 2024 Highlights:
|[MBA] Master of Business Administration
|Manav Bharti University
|UGC, AICTE, BCI, PCI
|Tehsil & Distt.: Sultanpur, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173229
|University official Website
What is Manav Bharti University MBA?
Every year Manav Bharti University admits students for MBA with almost 60 seats. With this degree, one can move in areas like Brand & Marketing, Export Companies, Business Consultancies, Banks, and others. This degree provides you with the skills to start your own business.
How to take Manav Bharti University MBA Admission?
MBU Entrance Test is held for MBA and all other programs at university. This entrance exam is held at the university level. Other than this, the CAT/MAT is used to determine MBA admission. The score obtained in the entrance exam will be the base for entry in MBA and proceeding for the counseling.
For Indian Students
Candidates for MBA admission really should have completed a graduate degree in a relevant field with a mean of 50% credits. MBA admission is also open to those with a B.Tech degree
For NRI/Foreign Students
There is also a 50% marking requirement for graduate students. Their admission will need an equivalence certificate that will be obtained from the higher admission authorities.
Manav Bharti University MBA Application Form
The registration form is available on the institution’s main site or at the campus administration. Before submitting the form a fee of INR 1000 will be paid.
How to apply online
- Take a look at the university’s official webpage: https://www.manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in
- Select the ‘Downloads’ page, now on ‘Application Form.’
- Obtain the admissions form as a pdf file and carefully fill it out.
- Submit the form along with the necessary paperwork to the institution.
- Applicants might get an online application from the institution’s admissions office.
Manav Bharti University MBA Admission Process
- The Students will be enrolled through the entrance test only.
- Students can apply for any national or state-level entrance test.
- University also conducts entrance tests.
- If Students have not applied for any test then they can appear for university tests.
- The merit list will be revealed by the university after the exams.
- The Selection will be based on these criteria.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.