NIMS University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: NIMS University has been providing studies for MBA courses in full-time mode. The program lasts two years. Change Management, Financial Management, Accounting, Talent Management, and Business Negotiation are some of the topics covered in an MBA Business Management program.
On 28 November 2021, the CAT exam will be held for the purpose of selecting eligible candidates who applied to the MBA course.
NIMS University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master Of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||NIMS University|
|Approved By||PCI, BCI, AICTE, UGC, AIU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Jaipur, Rajasthan 303121|
|University official Website||https://nimsuniversity.org/nu/|
What is a NIMS University MBA?
NIMS University strives to provide the best education to students for MBA so that they can become business specialists in the future. The fields in which NIMS provides MBA courses are Marketing, Retailing, Finance, HR, Insurance, Banking, Event Management, International Business, and many others.
How to take NIMS University MBA Admission?
An entrance-based admission system is adopted for providing MBA admissions. Candidates who have passed the MAT, CAT, CMAT, or GMAT are able to qualify for the MBA course. Such entrance exams are followed by different rounds such as GD, IP, or counseling.
For Indian Students
To be considered for entrance to the MBA course, a student must have completed high school with a grade point average of nearly 50% in any subject such as Commerce, Science, and Arts.
For NRI/Foreign Students
These students will have to get an acceptance letter from the university they are applying for and the Association of Indian Universities must approve them. They are then eligible with a percentage of 50.
NIMS University MBA Application Form
On the official website of NIMS University, you can fill out an online application for any of the institution’s programs. The application fee is INR 1100 for the form and prospectus.
How to apply online
- Fill out the form on the NIMS Official website i.e. https://nimsuniversity.org
- Register online and keep track of your registration number.
- Provide the fee draft and documents and click to upload.
- Finally submit the form and keep checking for further details.
NIMS University MBA Admission Procedure
- Candidates will be required to submit the application form.
- University takes admission on the basis of entrance scores.
- NIMS conducts NIMSEE entrance test.
- Students can also appear in CAT/MAT/CMAT.
- Selected students have to submit the documents for verification.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Entrance Scores.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.