Ranchi University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Ranchi University offers an MBA course of two years through its institute of management science. The Institute has qualified academic experts and a robust landmass to provide quality management training in four primary subject areas. These areas are marketing, finance, human resources, and information technology.
The application forms by Ranchi University for the MBA degree program will be released in June 2022.
Ranchi University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Ranchi University|
|Approved By||UGC, NAAC-B|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Near Devi Mandir, Bariatu Road, Bariatu, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002|
|Application Form Online Date||June 18, 2021|
|University official Website||http://www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in/|
What is a Ranchi University MBA?
MBA course at the institute of management at RU is very beneficial. It aspires to train a new group of potential leaders capable of meeting the requirements and objectives of today’s businesses.
Aspiring candidates need to secure 50% marks in the previous exams of graduation. With 5% relaxation, the required marks are reduced by 45% for SC/ST aspirants.
It is mandatory for students that come from foreign universities to have an equivalence certificate.
Ranchi University MBA Application Form
Applicants can submit RU MBA applications both online as well as offline. The application fee for MBA at Ranchi University is INR 400 for SC/ST and INR 500 for general candidates.
How to apply online
- Check the Ranchi University website for application www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in
- Open the application form and provide the details about yourself.
- For further confirmation, applicants must double-check all of the information they provided on the registration form. If the data are determined to be erroneous, the application will be denied instantly.
Ranchi University MBA Admission Process
- Admission will be based on the entrance test.
- Candidates can appear in any national entrance test.
- The merit list will be declared by the university.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be applicable for Group discussion and personal interviews.
- Selection will be based on the scores obtained in the entrance test and Personal Interview.
Required Documents for Admission
- Entrance Scores.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
Ranchi University MBA Syllabus 2022
|1||Essentials of Language & Soft Skills|
|2||Principles & Practices of Business Management|
|5||Management Information Systems & E-Governance|
|6||Accounting for Managers|
|7||Quantitative Techniques for Management|
|1||Managerial Skill Development|
|5||Human Resource Management|
|6||Business Research Methods|
|1||Essentials of Strategic Management|
|2||Production & Supply Chain Management|
|4||Summer Internship Project Assessment|
|5||One elective from a chosen specialization*|
|6||One elective from the same specialization as GE/DC1A*|
|2||Business Ethics & Corporate Governance|
|3||Technology & Innovation Management|
|4||One elective from a chosen specialization|
|5||One elective from the same specialization as GE/DC2A|
|6||Business Project Study|