UPRTOU MBA Admission: Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University provides a large number of admissions in MBA Courses. This post-graduation course is usually a two-year course and has four semesters. Candidates can complete the program for up to four years.
UPRTOU starts the MBA admission very soon. Those candidates who are interested in enrolling in the MBA program students must have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-approved university with a minimum of 50% marks. UPRTOU MBA admission is open for the July session, and the approximate fee is INR 18,000 annually.
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University MBA Admission 2024 Highlights
|UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University
|Near Rapid Action Force Campus, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211013
|University official Website
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University MBA Admission Process
- First, Aspirants have to register on the admission portal.
- Aspirants can appear in any national or state entrance test.
- Aspirants will be required to appear in the entrance exam.
- University declares the merit list after the entrance exam.
- Admission selection will be based on the eligibility and entrance scores.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.